“Enterprise Transformation and Social Rights”
Venice, 30 June – 9 July, 2015
Call for Registration
Opening of registration
Dear colleagues and friends,
On February 1st 2015 we will open the registration to participate to the second edition of the Seminar on International and Comparative Labour Law to be held at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice (Italy), under the direction of Professor Adalberto Perulli.
The seminar is addressed to legal scholars, graduate students and experts specialized in international labour law and labour law. The knowledge of the English language is essential to participate.
Since the maximum number of seats is 30, we will give priority to the applications of enrolment which arrive first.
The total cost of the seminar is 1000 Euro + IVA (Vat) (22%) = 1220 Euro, which includes accommodation (in June 29, out July 9, 2015, in an University Residence, in a single room with private bathroom), breakfast, meals and organization.
Here you can see the complete program and conditions of participation: http://islssl.org/2nd-international-seminar-on-international-and-comparative-labour-law/
Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by May 30, 2015.
Registration period: February 1 – May 30, 2015
Application for ISLSSL scholarship: February 1 – March 30, 2015
Deadline to pay: June 1, 2015
Please inform all the members of the national association and give it the widest possible dissemination.
Call for scholarships
In order, again, to achieve the statutory objectives of promoting the study of Labour Law and Social Security among the young legal scholars, we start the selection process for the award of six scholarships (1,220 euros each) which includes accommodation (in 29 June, out 9 July 2015, in a University Residence, in a single room with private bathroom), breakfast, meals and administration.
Seminars and working groups will be in English, whose knowledge is a condition for the participation in the Seminar.
During the seminar, participants will be assisted by four tutors: Vania Brino (PHD, Professor of international labour law), Marco Biasi (PHD in labour law), Valentina Cagnin (PHD in labour law) and Giuseppe Paone (PHD in labour law).
Conditions for the granting of scholarships are:
- Only candidates coming from different countries from Italy are eligible.
- Maximum age of forty (40) years: preference will be given to those with less than 35 years.
- Those who have benefited from a grant from the ISLLSS are not eligible.
- Scholarship winner must submit to the International Society of Labour Law and Social Security, within 30 days of the seminar conclusion, a report on its activities and contents.
- Both sexes are equally welcome but we encourage nominations from female candidates.
- Applications must be submitted to the national association of labour law and social security, that is the country of nationality of the applicant, accompanied by the applicant’s curriculum vitae, motivations for participating in the seminar, research interests, university affiliation and other elements and requirements that the national association considers relevant. The same application has to be sent in copy to email@example.com.
- In order to ensure the widest scholarships international distribution, ISLSSL will agree one scholarship to each country, so that if the national association shall receive more than one application, a selection procedure will start, based on considerations of merit and experience, (set by each national association); if that none of the candidates is eligible to be a beneficiary of the scholarship, the selection will be declared unsuccessful.
- National associations must notify ISLSSL before the 15th of April 2015 the name, CV and other information provided by the candidate which has been selected. In the event the number of candidates nominated by national associations is greater than the total number of scholarships available (6), ISLSSL through the International Scientific Committee of the Seminar, shall select the six candidates. This Committee will have a maximum of 20 days to identify the 6 candidates that will receive the scholarships. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
We invite ISLLSS national associations to open immediately the call for the respective scholarship award, establishing deadlines and places for applications which will give an appropriate time for selection, so as to communicate the decision to the ISLLSS within the deadline.
|Giuseppe Casale||Adrián Goldin|